Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update

River is recovering well from his pneumonia. He is happy again and getting rest. He's still a sick little guy but he is much better. Tonite I went to put him in the bath and noticed hives all over his arms, hands, feet and legs. After calling the Doctor it was determined that he is having an allergic reaction to his antibiotic. We gave him Benadryl. I went in to give him a breathing treatment and the hives are almost gone. I am relieved. Off to the doctor again tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Brights said...

One thing after another! I hope he is even better tomorrow! Are you getting any sleep?

Lisa said...

Wow! I hope the little guy gets better! My little ones are sick also. They BOTH have the flu. Katlyn also has strep throat and Ashton also has bronchitis! No fun for the sickies!! At least Jeff comes home today!! YEA!