Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Healthy Again



River had a follow up appointment with his Dr. yesterday. He has a clean bill of health. Over the weekend we stayed inside watched Cars at least 100 times. The rash he had from his allergic reaction would get better and then we would try to go to the store or something it would get worse. On Sunday it was all but gone. It started to come back again on Monday before the going to the Doctor. He was prescribed more Prednisone. After returning his rash was almost gone so we decided not to give him the medicine. All is well today. I am happy to have my happy, playful and stubborn little boy back. I included a few pictures I took of him when he was sick.

3 comments:

The Brights said...

Poor baby! I'm glad he is finally getting some relief! What did they say the reason for the rash was? Just allergic reaction?

The Fields Family said...

Allergic reaction to his antibiotic

Lisa said...

So glad he's feeling better!!