Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Luv You Mommy

Now that river is well, we have been very busy. I can't keep up on things like I am used to. We are getting ready to do a major remodel on our house, getting our taxes prepared and lots of other little things. However we are still lucky enough to notice all the changes River is making. He is becoming the sweetest little love bug ever. He has said "luv you" a few times usually in response to us saying it or after getting hugs and kisses. This morning Brian brought him to me in bed, I was trying to catch up on my sleep. He said Mommy, Mommy, I love you Mommy. It melted my heart. Hearing that coupled with all the little hugs and cuddles we get from him makes us love him more every day. River has always been so independant that it almost surprises us to see his little sweet side come out, but we are eating it up. He loves to cuddle with both of us on the couch before bed. These are the moments we have been waiting for!!! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

The Brights said...

How cute! I'm glad you are getting lots of lovin' now!! I can't wait for Grayson to respond back to the I Love You. He always wants us to say it by saying "I"....then that means we are to say I love you. Then he'll proceed to say "dada"...and I have to go through that saying dada loves you....then its time for the dogs, pop, etc.
River is such a smart kid!

Lisa said...

Awww, that is SO sweet!!