Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Again and Sickness .....Again

This morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow. It is the most we have had all year at our house. I wanted to post pictures and take River out to enjoy the snow, but it is not to be. River is recovering from being really sick this weekend. He has a virus that causes a high fever. Today the fever has broke and the cold is moving in......or so I thought. A day has now passed and River has pneumonia. We took him to the doctor after a night of constant coughing. He now has to do a breathing treatment every 4 hours around the clock and take an antibiotic. He is borderline dehydrated so we are working on giving him fluids. He has a least been able to rest this evening with less coughing so I am hopeful for tonite. We will be taking care of our sick little one and making the best of it until he recovers.

1 comment:

The Brights said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little guy!! I just hate it when they get sick...you feel so helpless! I hope he is feeling better....I'll go read your update now.