Saturday, December 15, 2007

TAKEN

After shopping with friends last night , we decided to head into Downtown Olympia for a bite to eat and some fun. I parked my truck in front on the street and when we returned to leave it was GONE!!! Another car was parked in it's place. It was not towed, it was stolen. It was very shocking to all of us, this kind of stuff does not happen in Olympia. Oh well, what can we do but deal with it. I will be getting a rental car on Monday. My sister is lending me an extra car seat until we figure out what else to do. I am happy that me and my family and friends are all safe. I will miss my big truck.

2 comments:

The Brights said...

Must be the time of year....my friend's jeep was stolen last week sometime in Lacey. What a big pain....especially during a busy time of year!

Lisa said...

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! Glad y'all are safe!