Friday, September 11, 2009

Farewell to Brian











These pictures were taken the morning Brian left for Iraq. A sad day but we all fared well, we knew it was coming. We are making the best of it. We know we have to think about the good of each day. It has been great that we have been able to see each other via skype twice a day or at least talk on the phone every morning and night. River seems to be having a hard time with all of the changes going on lately but over all I think he is doing OK. He is my special big boy. Reed is turning out to be a very easy going little baby. He is super sweet and loves to interact with people. He has the cutest smile and his baby vocabulary is growing. I am sooo tired from getting up with hi at nite but I do enjoy the alone time with him. I also LOVE to carry him around in his sling/carrier. It keeps him close and happy and I can still interact with River.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's always hard to be alone. Sounds like you are making the best of it! Good luck with the kiddo's.

The Reeds said...

Hi Wendy!
I'm thinking of you and your boys!
How are you doing? Your newest boy is adorable! Miss you!