Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

Brian and I have been so busy with family life and trying to finish up projects on our basement, I have not been able to get any pictures taken. As usual, Brian and I get excited to start projects and never take any before pictures. We have finished painting and we tore up all of our carpet downstairs. We are living on a concrete floor for now. Even so, we feel relieved to have the carpet gone. The dogs spend the majority of their time downstairs and it is to hard to keep the carpet clean. We need to put up trim, get new curtains and figure out what kind of floor we want. I want to wait until after the holidays to even think about the floor. It just gets to be to much. Lots to do, but we feel like we are getting close to having the house the way we want. It will be nice to get the last details done and just wait until we are ready to HIRE some one to do our garage remodel.

River had an overnight visit with his grandparents this weekend and Brian and I were able to have a nite out. It is amazing what a nite out can do. Refreshing. Thanks Papa and Granma. River's new favorite word is "funny". I think he thinks that he is very funny.

Pictures coming soon!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Still waitin' for those pics!! haha

I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!